4.9.09

Cats, cats, CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


http://www.newser.com/story/68558/2-much-kittehs-on-teh-interwebs-1-day-ban-planned.html
http://www.urlesque.com/nocats

Who would ever do this?
I am sorry that the world has come to this. As one of the comments on the Urlesque blog says (by a cat),
"This post makes me very sad.

It makes me want to put my tiny paws over my nose, or even to stretch very far up, and put them on someone's knee while looking imploringly at them with enormous green eyes, begging for a consoling skritch behind the ears, and a little bit of that ice cream.

I feel that perhaps I have stumbled (we don't stumble, but you know what I mean) on an incidence of failed human training, or even some poor feral human raised without proper socialization.

Cats of the internet, we *can* prevent tragedies like this.

Blog. Blog as you've never blogged before. The humans are counting on us to save them."

I agree. If you do too, JOIN THE MOVEMENT!
So maybe that was kind of dramatic, but seriously.
Once you have JOINED THE MOVEMENT, on 9-9-09 blog post, twitter, email, whatever, EVERYTHING about cats.

We are counting on them to save us.

No comments: